PRC/NLE Nursing Jurisprudence Practice Test (6-10)
Welcome to the Nursing Jurisprudence Practice Test. Before you begin answering, I recommend that you first look at this special offer of our site to master this concept:
Nursing Fundamentals E-Book
Enjoy answering and I hope that this site: Online Nursing CEUS can somehow help you in your future nursing licensure examination. Good Luck.
6. Under the PRC Board of Nursing Resolution No. 08, nurses can be allowed to insert intravenous solution after duly accredited by:
a. Department of health
b. Philippine Regulation Commission
c. Association of Nursing Service Administration of the Philippines (ANSAP)
d. Philippine Nursing Act 1991 (RA 7164)
7. Which of the following is the amendment of R.A. 6111 that provides medicare benefits to all government employees regardless of status and appointment:
a. R.A. 2382
b. R.A. 1612
c. P.D. 1519
d. R.A. 1082
8. It provides for compulsory basic immunization for infants and children below 8 years of age.
a. Presidential Decree No. 539
b. Nursing Jurisprudence Decree
c. Presidential Decree No. 996
d. Presidential Decree No. 148
9. Which of the following is NOT a source of a pronounced law?
a. the Philippine Constitution
b. Letter of Instruction
c. Presidential Decrees
d. None of the above
10. Which of the following is the Rural Health Act which provides for more employment of physicians, nurses, midwives and sanitary inspectors who will live in the rural areas to help raise health condition of the barrio people?
a. R.A. 2382
b. R.A. 1612
c. R.A. 6111
d. R.A. 1082
PRC/NLE Nursing Jurisprudence Practice Test:
Answers and Rationale
- Philippine Nursing Act of 1991 section 28 states “in the administration of intravenous injections, special training shall be required according to a protocol established.” Nurses should use the Intravenous Nursing Standards of Practice developed by the Association of Nursing Service Administration of the Philippines (ANSAP).
- R.A. 2382 is the Philippine Medical Act that defines the practice of medicine. R.A. 1612 is the Profession Tax or Omnibus Tax that states to pay P50.00 on or before January 31 of every year. Exempted are those working in the government agencies. R.A. 1082 is the Rural Health Act.
- PD 996 requires compulsory immunization for all children below 8 years old against communicable diseases.A- Presidential proclamation of a Nurse’s Week (last week of October of very year beginning in 1958).B-Senior’s Citizen’s Act D- Amended RA 679 (women and Child Labor Law) stating the employable age shall be 16 years old. It also provided aside from the minimum employable age, the privileges of a working woman.
- Principal sources of these pronouncements are (1) the constitution; (2) the statues or legislations; (3) regulations issued by the Executive branch of the government; (4) case decisions or judicial opinions, (5) Presidential decrees; (6) Letters of instructions
- R.A. 2382-is the Philippine Medical Act that defines the practice of medicine. R.A. 1612 is the Profession Tax or Omnibus Tax that states to pay P50.00 on or before January 31 of every year. Exempted are those working in the government agencies? R.A. 6111 is the Philippine Medical Care Act that states "all government employees covered by SSS and GSIS are given hospitalization privileges.
For more Online Nursing CEUS PRC/NLE Questions, please go back to page related to
PRC/NLE Nursing Jurisprudence Practice Test
Or go back to homepage for for nursing information:
Online Nursing CEUS.
Nursing Fundamentals Questions Recommended Readings:
Career Guide: Should I Be A Nurse?
Most students entering nursing school have No Idea what nursing is really like, or if they have what it takes to be a nurse. Nursing school costs $5,000-$40,000/semester. You can't afford to make a mistake! "Should I Be A Nurse?" e-book, 102 pages
Nursing in Australia-A Guide to Working & Living as a Nurse Down Under!
A step-by-step guide to getting a visa, job and registration & relocating and settling in Australia. In 3 parts, an invaluable, user-friendly guide for overseas nurses, midwives and international nursing students wanting to work, study & live in Australia.
Travel Nursing Elite!
Learn how to land a job as a travel nurse and earn six figures and more a year!