Occupational Health Nurses Supervisor
Functions of Occupational Health Nurses Supervisor
1. Participates in the formulation of policies, development of plans, programs on matters pertaining to the prevention and control of occupational health diseases.
2. Assists in the preparation of standards and guidelines for information, education and communication
3. Participates in the development of training programs on occupational health and safety
4. Assists in the identification of training needs of lower level health personnel on occupational health diseases
5. Acts as a resource person on some aspects in the prevention and control of occupational health diseases
6. Performs the two key elements of Occupational Health Programs such as:
• Health Protection, comprising the health risk management at work which is the health hazard identification, health risk assessment, its control measures, health surveillance, information, instruction and training, monitoring and record keeping
• Health Promotion: comprising the assessment of health risk associated with the living environment and lifestyle, employee information and assistance program
Learn more about the different positions of Public Health Nurse in the Philippines by visiting the page related to
Occupational Health Nurses Supervisor.
Or go back to homepage for more nursing information:
Online Nursing CEUS.
Do you have something to tell us about this topic? Share it!