Registered Nursing Programs Supervisor (Nurse VI)
Qualifications Registered Nursing Programs Supervisor in the Philippines.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Registered nurse in the Philippines
• With at least seven (7) years experience in community health nursing/training
• Master Degree in Public Health
• Master Degree in Nursing Major in Public Health Nursing Administration and Supervision
Functions and Responsibilities
The functions of Nurse VI (Nursing Program Supervisor) whose positions are attached to different services in the Department of Health such as Maternal and Child Health, Family Planning, Communicable Disease Control and Non-Communicable Disease Control are basically the same but differ according to the special programs/projects of the respective service.
1. Formulates policies and develops standards and guidelines on nursing aspects of specific programs
2. Participates with other technical staff in the development of standards and guidelines on programs/projects of the respective service he/she is assigned
3. Plans and develops the nursing component of the various programs under each service
4. Participates in the development of plans and programs in the prevention and control of specific conditions/diseases under each service
5. Develops/participates in the planning/designing of training programs relevant to the specific programs/project of the service
6. Acts as a coordinator, facilitator and/or resource person in training programs for health and related workers
7. Monitors, supervises and evaluates the implementation of specific health programs in coordination with the Regional Health Staff and Local Government Units
8. Acts as consultant/adviser to the Director and Staff and Regional Nursing Staff on Nursing, Midwifery and related matters
9. Conducts/participates in studies and researches
10. Attends meetings, conferences, seminar-workshops, clinical updates and other continuing education programs on nursing and other related matters to keep abreast with trends and for professional growth
11. Initiates, motivates, conducts studies and researches on nursing and health related subjects
12. Performs other duties assigned from time to time
visit this page for more
related information about registered nursing programs supervisor.
Or go back to homepage for more nursing information:
Online Nursing CEUS.
Do you have something to tell us about this topic? Share it!