RN Training - Regional
Qualifications to the Position: RN Training - Regional
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse in the Philippines.
- Master Degree in Nursing/Public Health with
- six (6) years nursing experience, three (3) years of which are training or nursing education.
Functions and Responsibilities
• Assesses training needs of nursing and midwifery staff, both hospital and public health (supervising public health nurses, midwife supervisor)
• Designs and organizes training program for nursing and midwifery staff (hospital and public health) and participates in the planning and organizing training program for other workers
• Develops and prepares training materials/devices for training
• Conducts, monitors and evaluates training programs for nursing and midwifery staff and participates in the training of the health workers and midwifery staff
• Supervises, monitors and evaluates the performance of the
both in hospital and public health
• Analyzes and interprets reports of Nurse instructors
• Acts as a resource speaker/facilitator/ coordinator in training program/conference
• Recommends qualified and deserving nursing/midwifery staff for further study/promotion
• Coordinates with other government and non-government agencies in relation to the conduct of training programs
• Keeps abreast with trends and development in nursing, public health and other fields
• Participates in the conduct of research/studies
• Performs other functions assigned from time to time, such as:
1. Establishes coordination/linkages with government and non-government organizations for effective health care delivery
2. Conducts/participates in studies and research
To learn more about the different positions of Public Health Nurse in the Philippines, you can visit this page for
other positions related to RN Training - Regional
Or go back to homepage for more nursing information:
Online Nursing CEUS.
Do you have something to tell us about this topic? Share it!